~°’○`~, ‘ -° ●• ~° ‘○`~,’ -° ●• ~ ° ‘○`~ , -° ●• ~°’○`~
FIRE & ICE NEW YEAR’S EVE BASH – VEGAS STYLE BABY!
Pre-order Special till November 30th!!
Join us at the 5th annual FIRE & ICE New Year’s Eve Bash. Last year over 800 hot, classy and fun loving people rang in the New Year with a bang at FIRE & ICE!
The party just keeps getting bigger and better each year!
Take a step back in time to “Old School Vegas” of the 1960’s. Kick off the night with hypnotist John Moyer and his Vegas Style pre-show; then enjoy the glamour of the Rat Pack era with classy Vegas show girls, amazing aerialists and Elegant guest attire and of course divine decor.
SWAG DJ will keep you Dancing all night long with his New Vegas Style Mash-Up Club Music, Grand Scale Sound Systems and Cutting Edge Laser Light Show.
Let the paparazzi snap your pics in our many elaborate Photo Prop stations. Indulge with our Gourmet Dessert and Beverage Bars.
Upgrade your ticket to Join our VIP Player’s Club with “Casino Quality” Blackjack, Craps, Texas Hold-em and Roulette Gaming Tables and the best dealers in town, prizes will be raffled out to all you “high rollers”, so play to win.
Enjoy ringing in the New Year with
- Noise makers/blowers and
- Your own personal bottle of Martinelli’s Sparking Cider.
- Finally count down the confetti blast and balloons drop at the stroke of Midnight and
- Make a New Year’s memory that lasts a lifetime!
Don’t miss our amazing meet and mingle events leading up to New Year’s Eve.
- Wednesday, kick off party!
- Thursday, musical fireside
- Friday, dinner and movie night!
- Fire and Ice Las Vegas New Years Eve Dance
Check website for upcoming details.
Fire & Ice New Year’s Eve Schedule
- 7:00 to 8:30 Hypnotist Pre-Show
- 9:00 pm to 1:30 am NYE Bash
- $35 general admission
- $15 upgrade to VIP Player’s Club
- $10 Hypnotist pre-show (free with all pre-tickets purchased by November 30th
- We have arranged for plenty of free parking.
UTAH CULTURAL CELEBRATION CENTER
1355 West 3100 South
West Valley City, UT 84119
*Fire and Ice will be donating a portion of profits to the homeless.*